1. Are you Regulated/Licensed?
Yes, we are regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with License Number 160/11 since 27/12/2011.
2. Is my money safe in your company?
To ensure safety of client’s funds, we abide by all the regulatory requirements such as, but not limited to Segregation of Funds, Membership with investor Compensation Funds.
3. What are your Deposit Methods?
We offer a wide range of payment options such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, electronic payment methods, bank wire transfer.
4. How do I deposit in my trading account?
Login to Client Zone from our website and click on deposit button. Choose the amount to deposit and the payment method. Click the blue “apply” button.
5. What are your Withdrawal methods?
6. How do I withdraw money from my trading account?
Login to Client Zone from our website and click on Withdrawal button. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Fill in requested details. Click the blue “apply” button
7. Can I Withdraw if I have Open Positions?
Yes, you can, if your free margin in trading account exceeds the sum of your withdrawal amount along with payment charges.
8. How long does it take to receive my money after I make a withdrawal request?
Usually Bank wire takes up to 5 working days and Credit Cards takes up to seven (7) working days.
9. Are Commissions or Fees charged on Deposits or Withdrawals?
We do not charge any fees for deposit or withdrawals. However, Clients are suggested to consult their bank for banking fees, especially in case of wire transfers.
10. What is the CVV or CVC code?
It is a 3-digit code on the reverse side of your card, which is used to authenticate card payments. Never disclose this code to anyone and ensure to hide whenever providing scanned copies of your card to anyone.
11. Do you accept 3rd party deposits?
Unfortunately, no. All deposits must be made from our client’s own bank account.
12. Why do I need to submit documents for Account Verification?
The Company is required to verify the identity of our clients as per our governing legislation and Anti money laundering requirements.
13. What documents do I need to upload?
Clearly scanned copy of Proof of Identification (government issued identification document such as passport/ID card/driving license) & Proof of Address (such as Utility bill/Bank Statement, which is not older than 6 months, showing your full name and permanent address of residence.)
*Clients are obliged to provide further documentation, if required.
14. Can I change the Base Trading Currency of my account?
Unfortunately, no. However, you can open an additional account with base currency of your preferred choice, from the available list.
15. Do you have a Mobile App?
Yes, we have mobile apps for both Android and IOS.
16. What leverage do you offer?
We offer maximum 1:30 leverage for retail clients, depending upon on the underlying asset.
17. Is it possible to lose more money than I deposited?
No, you will never lose more than your deposited amount. In case your account balance becomes negative due to unfavourable market movement, we will set your account balance back to zero.